LEAD Academy Celebrates 500 Graduates
Over 500 health care managers have completed LEAD Academy representing 55 hospital and health system members of the Hospital Council of Northern and Central California.
LEAD Academy sessions provide an engaging and safe environment to practice newly learned skills and align work goals and actions to support the broader vision of your organization.
LEAD Academy cohorts work together for six monthly meetings, a full day each month, focusing on:
• Supporting the development of others
• Managing and developing a successful organization
When your staff finishes their LEAD Academy cohort, they will be able to:
1. Improve the performance of the people that report to them
2. Enhance their contribution to the achievement of your hospital’s strategic goals
3. Increase their own self-management skills during every day and stressful situations
Kendra Layton, ACO Program Manager for Dignity Health said, “Many ‘lightbulb’ moments throughout the six sessions. Engaging, enlightening, and enjoyable sessions where you learn and collaborate with fellow healthcare leaders.”
The next LEAD Academy cohort begins January 12, 2018 in Sacramento.